The Young Ladies Club ambassador programme provides an opportunity for individuals to be part of our movement to improve and impact the lives of young women and girls. In addition to this the programme equips individuals with the training and skills to be effective in their role.
What is involved?
- Promote and engage young women and girls in Young Ladies Club projects and activities.
- Promote Young Ladies Club in a positive light on social media.
- Deliver engaging talks about the work of the organisation.
- Act as a positive role model, offering support and encouragement to young women and girls.
- Attend events and workshops.
- Carry out media interviews
- Be part of content creation, through writing articles or participating in videos.
- Start meaningful conversations and share experiences through online blogs.
- Organise fundraising events.
- Create direct links and network with other organisations allowing for increased partnerships.